Here is the trial version information of [Dragon Quest 11 S] and the impressions I experienced.
▼ Trial version information
- Save data created with the trial version can be directly transferred to the product version
- “Skill Seeds x 3” can be obtained by playing to the end
- Trial version only in 3D mode
- Estimated play time is 10 hours
- 8GB required for download
Hmm. It’s a big behaviour. Sukueni.
So I downloaded it and tried it
▼ Trial version trial story
- So far everyone is full voice except the main character
- Fast movement speed (maybe because I’m used to the movement mode of Fire Emblem)
- It is difficult to understand the position of people because people and background are mixed
- However, people who give important tips are kindly displayed as icons on the map
- Easy to move because there is a map
- Combat speed is high (I felt slow even if I tried “normal”, “fast”, and “super fast”…)
- 3D It’s easy to get drunk, but I don’t feel particularly drunk as long as I’m in mobile mode (good)
- Trial version 8GB… (SD card required)
I cleared the first DQ11 in 3DS, but in 3D mode it’s a completely different game! !! !!
What’s more, you can do it in bed at night and on the big screen on holidays.
I have to buy this.